OUR PREMIER SERVICE SUMMARY – The Mazatlan4Sale Approach
- If desired, we provide you with a Project Manager at no additional fee to determine necessary improvements, help approve and schedule the work, and supervise your home’s preparation.
- We recommend the best-priced, most-respected vendors to improve your home.
- We recommend the best strategy and time to list
- Our in-house marketing specialist
- Custom, high-quality brochures
- 20+ Professional photos
- Dedicated website with a custom URL
- Online marketing campaign with Google Ad Words
- Drone photography (if applicable)
- Custom property video
- Full-color ads
- News and in a local paper (if applicable)
- Facebook / Instagram Ads
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Buying or selling a home? Maybe both? The Mazatlan4Sale Team is here to help you! Lionne and Kristen possesses over 13 years of local market experience, and the team at Mazatlan4Sale has over 100 years of combined local market experience. We pool our decades of knowledge for the benefit of our clients, working with you to determine the target and strategy that help you the most.
The first step for us to work together? Sign the Listing Agreement.
Lionne, Kristen and the rest of the team at Mazatlan4Sale are client-focused. We put your needs first because we want to be the best Real Estate Team possible. We want you to be absolutely happy. We want what is best for YOU.
Our goal is to help you with your goals, so we arrange the best schedule to make that happen. If desired, you will be provided with a Project Manager who will suggest ways to help your home show well (de-cluttering, cleaning, small repairs, etc.). We go even further and discuss staging, possible painting, landscape improvement, and/or kitchen/bath updating. We have the connections to get all the work done quickly, efficiently, and at a reasonable cost. You decide what approach to take, and our Mazatlan4Sale Team will make it happen.