Mazatlan’s Premier Real Estate Brokerage
This Month’s Featured Property
Charming Downtown Casa
GREAT INVESTMENT IN DOWNTOWN CENTRO
No Flooding Zone
Open Outdoor Courtyard
Walk Score 96%
Live in this Charming Downtown Mazatlán Casa!
- 4 Bedrooms
- Office / Den on the Main Level
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- 2282 sf.
- Large Outdoor Private Courtyard
- No HOA
- Tall Ceilings
- Would make a FANTASTIC Airbnb!
Check out how close you are to all the AMAZING places in Centro:
- La Mona Pizza (1 Block)
- La Ruta Vegan Restaurant ( 1 Block)
- Cerveceria Tres Islas ( 1.5 Blocks)
- Topolos (4 Block)
- Plaza Machado ( 5 Blocks)
- Hectors Bistro ( 6 Blocks)
- Playa Sur ( 8 Min Walk)
- Malecon ( 10 Min Walk)
- Olas Atlas Beach ( 15 Min Walk)
Learn more about this great opportunity with Mazatlan4Sale and talk with one of our friendly agents about how this can be your next home.
Did You Know?
By Lionne Decker
We are excited to announce that Mazatlán4Sale is partnering with the Marriott Homes and Villas International. As of January 1st…. All Mazatlán4Rent Vacation Rentals will be featured as an option for more than 160 million Marriott Bonvoy™ Members.
A collection of Mazatlan4Rent holiday rental properties is now available on Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy™!
Launched in May 2019, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy™ is an expertly curated premium and luxury home rental offering with Mazatlan4Rent professionally-managed private homes in Mazatlán, Mexico one of the most sought-after destinations around the world to date.
The collection is backed by a leading global hospitality company, Marriot international, which also encompasses thousands of hotels across 30 brands. It is also the only home rental offering that is part of the award-winning Marriott Bonvoy™ travel loyalty program, enabling millions of members to earn and redeem points for home rental and hotel bookings, hotel upgrades, VIP experiences and more.
Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy™ only works with carefully vetted property management companies, including Mazatlan4Rent, to ensure that every home listed is professionally-managed and meets the high standards expected of Marriott Bonvoy™. Before being added to the portfolio, each property is reviewed by Marriott International against several criteria in quality, design, amenities, safety, cleanliness, and service.
Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy™ will feature Mazatlan4Rent-managed homes in Mazatlán, Mexico.
Before being added to the portfolio, Mazatlan4Rent was carefully vetted and its rental properties were reviewed by Marriott International to meet the company’s high standards in design, cleanliness, safety, and amenity standards.
Most stays include 24/7 support, professional cleaning, high speed Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, premium linens and amenities, and children’s items upon request.
Art Festival 2022-2023 at Mazatlan4Sale!
We Sell Fun!
December- March 2022 /2023
We personally invite you to join us In our
Famous Annual Art Festival.
You will be supporting some of the BEST local artists:
painters, photographers, and Jewelers in town.
Every month we will raffle off AMAZING gifts at the Art Festival.
Raffle Tickets will go on sale on
the 1st of every month starting in December.
100% of all raffle and mug sales will go directly to a non-profit charitable organization “Gems of Mazatlan”
Event is FREE for all ages
That’s How We Spent Our Last Event on December 15th!
See You January 19th for Art Festival #2!
Av. Playa Gaviotas 439-A
Quote by Karen Sloan
Apple Cider Chicken
What’s happening in the pan: apples caramelizing; juicy chicken searing; apple cider bubbling; rosemary making your whole kitchen smell like fall.
This apple cider chicken skillet is a healthy, simple meal takes just ONE PAN and is ready in 30 minutes.
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 8, depending on size)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper divided
- 1/2 cup fresh apple cider
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 medium firm sweet apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices (I used Gala)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary plus additional for serving
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large skillet over medium high. Sprinkle the top of the chicken evenly with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Once the oil is hot and shimmering, add the chicken to the pan, top-side down. Let cook 4 minutes, then flip and continue cooking until the meat is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees, 3 to 4 additional minutes. Remove to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- In a small bowl or large measuring cup, stir together the apple cider and mustard. With a paper towel, carefully wipe the skillet clean. Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil to the pan over medium high. Once the oil is hot, add the apple slices, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and rosemary. Cook for 5 minutes, until the apples are lightly tender and begin to turn golden. Return the chicken to the pan and pour the cider mixture over the top. Let cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until the liquid is reduced by half. Serve warm, sprinkled with additional chopped rosemary as desired.
With just ONE pan (translation: almost zero clean up), fantastic fall flavor, less than 300 calories, and 30 grams of protein per serving.
Costa Veleros 705
Discover a world of fun and sun at Costa Veleros including a beautiful portrait of the Marina and a boater’s paradise.
2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
Come and relax at the beautiful beaches of Mazatlán, along with the tropical weather, and friendly people. Costa Veleros in the Marina provides a secure environment with easy access to transportation and amazing Marina views.
We are located within a short ride to all the interesting places in Mazatlán. You can enjoy the convenience of nearby stores, restaurants, a myriad of local events, city tours, day tours to nearby interesting towns and places, a thriving cultural scene, sports activities, fishing tournament, a fantastic baseball stadium with world-class players, local traditions, festivals and historical sites.
Mazatlán is the only Port with first-class medical facilities and many excellent physicians, dentists, surgeons and other medical experts.
Marina Mazatlán is located deep inside the estuary away from the surge, making it a great protection from hurricanes.
Mazatlán’s illustrious past makes it a unique city that blends its old community, its history and traditions with the modern influx from its visitors. Nowhere will you find a friendlier and more hospitable local society than in Mazatlán. This is the true taste of México.
That is why many cruisers return year after year or have made this marina their second home, giving it a strong sense of community and pride. This is a testimony of the great things our marina and our city have to offer.
Sliding Glass Door to Patio
View of the Marina
Guest Bedroom #1
Large Storage Closet
Chef’s Kitchen– fully equipped with refrigerator, stove top, microwave, small appliances, and dishes.
We use disinfectants approved by global health agencies to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
We wore protective equipment, like a mask and gloves, while cleaning
Each room was cleaned using extensive cleaning checklists
Cleaning Supplies On Hand:
We provide extra cleaning supplies, so you can clean as you stay
Every Surface Sanitized:
All high-touch surfaces have been sanitized, such as doorknobs, cabinets, and light switches
PAY WITH BITCOIN FOR YOUR NEXT VACATION!
Mazatlan4Rent accepts payments in Bitcoin!
Pay for your vacation rental in an easy and safe way using Crypto assets!
Will Cover YOU!!!
Thinking of selling or buying? Take advantage of a strong U.S. dollar / Canadian dollar to sell or purchase property in Mazatlan, Mexico.
Happy New Year 2023!
US & Canada +1 (360) 326-8769
In Mexico +52 (669) 913-6408
Copyright © 2022 Mazatlan4Rent / Mazatlan4Sale, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Mazatlan4Rent / Mazatlan4Sale
Av. Playa Gaviotas 439A
Mazatlan, Sin 82110