Mazatlan’s Premier Real Estate Brokerage
This Month’s Featured Property
Puerto Viejo Skies
Incredible Location with Spectacular Ocean Views!
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath
- 660 sf.
- Views, Views, Views
- Fully Furnished – Turnkey
- Granite Countertops, Electric Range, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stackable Washer / Dryer
- Two Flat Screen TV’s
- Fold Out Couch in the Living Room
- Gated Community with 24 hr Security
- Heated Pool
- Covered Parking
- Association Fee
- Entertainment Nearby
- Walk to Public Transportation
- Walk to Restaurants
- Walk to Stores
Monthly HOA = $1,621.05 pesos
Annual Taxes = $2375.00 pesos
Learn more about this great opportunity with Mazatlan4Sale and talk with one of our friendly agents about how this can be your next home.
Best Mazatlan Restaurants for St. Valentine’s Romantic Dinner
We will have a special menu to delight you and your companion during an unforgettable evening.
WhatsApp 669 164 33 75
Monday to Saturday from 12pm – 11pm
Sunday 2pm – 11pm
Heriberto Frias 1301 Downtown
Historic Center Mazatlan
Casita Maria by Cheff Ja.Llano
MEXICAN FUSION WITH A TASTE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN AND EUROPEAN FLAVORS.
Tuesdays-Sundays 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm;
Av Camarón Sábalo S/N, El Dorado, 82110 Mazatlán, Sin.
Presidio Cocina de México Restaurant
This Valentine’s Day we want you to live love all weekend!
That is why we will have our special romantic menu on Sunday the 13th and Monday the 14th of February, from lunch to dinner (kitchen open from 1 pm to 11 pm).
Sunday, February 13:
Order a la carte as normal, or if you prefer you will have the option of ordering our special romantic menu.
Monday, February 14:
You can only order our special romantic menu for the whole day.
Price per person $1,400.
Special Romantic Menu:
Art Festival at Mazatlan4Sale
That’s How We Spent The Art Festival January 2022!
Experience an exposition of local talented artists: painters,
jewelers, writers, ceramics masters, photographers, and more.
Once per month from December until April
The event is FREE!
Place: Mazatlan4Sale, Avenida Playa Gaviotas 439 A,
Get a Hand-painted Mug
With Free Margarita!
Next Art Festival Date:
February 17th / 12pm – 4pm
See You There!
Quote by Karen Sloan
Did You Know?
By: Lionne Decker
Permanent Residency in Mexico
Each year, Mexico increases the financial requirements to obtain either temporary or permanent residency. We have outlined the most commonly asked about residency types and this year’s financial requirements.
How is the requirement calculated?
There are two different ways that Mexican Consulates and Mexican Immigration offices may determine the financial requirements for residency. Note: Each consulate and office are different. Before you schedule your appointment with your local Mexican Consulate, you should always check the requirements on their website.
✓ Based on the Mexican daily minimum wage ($141.70MXN).
✓ Based on the daily UMA (Unidad de Medida y Actualización) rate ($89.62MXN).
- UMA is the basis for all calculations in Mexico that relate to payments made to the Mexican Government. It is used in calculations such as residency, employer contributions to social security, and other federal and state obligations.
Temporary residency with foreign income = 300 X daily minimum wage or UMA.
Temporary residency with savings balance = 500 X daily minimum wage or UMA.
Permanent residency with foreign income = 5000 X daily minimum wage or UMA.
Permanent residency with foreign income = 20000 X daily minimum wage or UMA.
What Proof is Required?
Depending on the Mexican Consulate you begin your process with outside of Mexico and the immigration office within Mexico, you will be required to show:
✓ Foreign Income: 6 to 12 months of bank statements proving the average monthly income requirement.
✓ Foreign Savings: 12 months of bank/investment statements proving the average monthly balance requirement.
Valentine’s Day Recipe
Easy Heart-Shaped Jam Tarts!
- 250g berries – strawberries, raspberries, blackberries… you choose!
- 150g brown rice flour
- 100g ground almonds
- 90ml water (70ml + 20ml)
- 70g dates
- 25g honey
- 15g chia seeds
- 10g milled flax seeds
- 12 hole cupcake tray
- Measuring scales
- Small saucepan
- Big mixing bowl
- small bowl Wooden spoon
- Rolling pin
- Circular and heart-shaped pastry cutters
- Preheat the oven to 160c (170c if not fan assisted / gas mark 3)
- Soften the dates in 70ml of warm water – you could put them straight into your blender to save on washing up later!
- While the dates are softening make a ‘flax-egg’ by mixing the flax seeds with 20ml of water and leave to one side to set
- Next make your jam by gently heating and stirring your berries, chia seeds, and honey in a saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes until the berries have broken down. Top tip: use a potato masher to break them down if you need to!
- Now make your pastry by mixing the brown rice flour and ground almonds together in a large mixing bowl
- Whizz your dates (+ the water they were softening in) together until smooth and use a spatula to scrape it into your flour along with the flax egg you made in step 3
- Mix it all together and then use your hands to mix and knead the mixture for a few minutes until it becomes dough-like
- Set aside 1/5th of the pastry to make the heart tops and roll the remainder out to make the bases which should be around 2-3mm thick. Use a 7-8cm round pastry cutter for the bases. You may need a spatula to help remove the bases from the work surface or just dust your work surface and rolling pin with a little flour
- Place the bases into a greased 12 hole cupcake tray and add 1 heaped teaspoon of jam into each base until it is all used up
- Now roll the remaining pastry out to make your heart tops, pop one on each tart, and then bake for 15-20 minutes until the pastry starts to turn golden
Bake these fun jam tarts and they’ll instantly become a family favorite – plus, you can make them in less than half an hour if you use ready-made pastry.
Spectacular Marina Views!
2 Bed / 2 Bath
Experience this one-level Mazatlán Santa Maria Villa with Incredible Marina Views. Feel the life’s pressures melt away as you survey breathtaking vistas of the Marina and Mazatlán’s Famous Nightly Sunsets.
Begin and end each day around the alfresco table of your private balcony. As the sun rises higher in the endless blue sky, take to a chaise longue and watch boats skim the canal. Explore the Hacienda grounds, where you’ll have exclusive access to beach loungers and pristine pool areas.
Inside, hundreds of individual touches have each been carefully planned, creating a true authentic Mexico feel. The spacious living room and open floor plan reside next to immense picture windows. State-of-the-art features are found throughout, including central air-conditioning, smart TV, Wi-Fi, and more. The gourmet kitchen has every premium appliance you could want for preparing feasts.
Discover the tranquil, uninterrupted rest you crave in any of your villa’s 2 well-appointed bedrooms. The spacious master suite leads out to a charming balcony overlooking the azure Marina.
Rental Property Description
Ground Floor Unit – No Stairs
w/ 24 Hour Security
Private Home Over Looking the Marian
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
2 Car Garage
Washer / Dryer
US / Canadian TV
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Large Closet Space
Large Closet Space
Beautiful Outdoor Shared Pool right out back yard, overlooking the Marina. Take a Drink, a Towel, and enjoy some of Mazatlán’s Famous Sunsets every night.
We use disinfectants approved by global health agencies to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
We wore protective equipment, like a mask and gloves, while cleaning
Each room was cleaned using extensive cleaning checklists
Cleaning Supplies On Hand:
We provide extra cleaning supplies, so you can clean as you stay
Every Surface Sanitized:
All high-touch surfaces have been sanitized, such as doorknobs, cabinets, and light switches
PAY WITH BITCOIN FOR YOUR NEXT VACATION!
Mazatlan4Rent accepts payments in Bitcoin!
Pay for your vacation rental in an easy and safe way using Crypto assets!
Will Cover YOU!!!
Thinking of selling or buying? Take advantage of a strong U.S. dollar / Canadian dollar to sell or purchase property in Mazatlan, Mexico.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2022!
US & Canada +1 (360) 326-8769
In Mexico +52 (669) 913-6408
Copyright © 2022 Mazatlan4Rent / Mazatlan4Sale, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Mazatlan4Rent / Mazatlan4Sale
Av. Playa Gaviotas 439A
Mazatlan, Sin 82110